Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Swamper and his Dad came to visit week before last!  His Dad helped split the last truck-load of oak that filled the third woodshed!  We should be comfy-warm this winter, but we'll probably be heating two houses so we need lots of wood!  Swamper's Dad also helped Mom roll primer on the dining room and kitchen.


Swamper's Dad liked to cool off in the creek!  Osker couldn't figure out the disconnect between the head and feet above the water!  He kept barking at the feet!










Now that texturing is done, Mom went back to finishing the exterior doors.  Dad made a temporary door block--their worst fear is that a skunk gets in at night and lets loose!!

Dad got the paint sprayer working again so today they sprayed primer on more of the main floor rooms.  Just the entryway to go.  Mom is frantically trying to pick wall colors.  She ordered white oak flooring for most of the house!

1 comment: