Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Monday, August 27, 2012

We're doing better being near the chickens, but sometimes it's hard to resist giving them a romp.

Still working on staining and varnishing doors, putting drywall mud on the garage walls, and prepping for paint and flooring.
Wonkette is broody!  Her feathers are all puffed out; she's ready to hatch some eggs.  Her biological chicken clock is going off!  Problem is there's no rooster.  We have to throw her out of the hen house each day to break this cycle, or she would stay in there all day.

1 comment: