Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Osker is always trying to get close to me.  He tries to hug me or hold paws.
Got 2 pallets of oak flooring today (this picture is one pallet)!  A lumber company truck delivered it, then we had to move the 60+ bundles into the house to acclimate.  It's 7" wide white oak, unfinished.
The dining room french doors are done, ready to be hung. 

We primed the garage yesterday, but don't have enough paint for the shop side.  Another trip to town next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment