Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Monday, September 10, 2012

 Grandma and Grandpa are visiting!  Grandpa is helping backroll paint. We got the garage side done, and have the first coat done in the house.  It's a  very subtle color, snow down.

Grandma feeds us cookies when we sit and are gentle.
Zambit has decided to become sociable.  She has been joining us for cocktail hour.  She likes Triscuits!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Zoey,

    Where'd ya get those professional painters?

    uncle walt

    ReplyDelete