Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Sunday, March 24, 2013


 The shower tile is not finished, but under control.  A few more tiles to cut, then it has to be grouted.  That's a shelf taped up in the corner!  Hope it holds!














The now infamous kitchen, wall-mount faucet is re-plumbed, ready for cabinets and countertop.  Dad tries to make Mom's dreams come true, but not without a bit of swearing!  It was challenging to get it at the right height, depth, and width.


When there is digging going on, me, Osker and Zambie are there to help!  We love it when Mom works outside instead of in the house; she throws the ball for us!  She's working on getting rid of sod under trees that are hard to mow under and is sculpting an area for a garden bench.

1 comment:

  1. Zambie should have been with me a few days ago...I turned over one of the compost piles...chicken food galore...!

    ReplyDelete