Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

We passed the shower pan inspection!  The inspector was the structural guy, not the plumbing guy.  He had never seen the Laticrete shower pans before so Mom had to explain the rationale.   Then she jumped right into tiling.  The subway tiles are a bit above her capability level, but it's coming out OK.  Very messy, slow going.


When she opens the back door to go cut a tile there is a puppy with a toy and his pet chicken waiting for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment