Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Sunday, March 10, 2013


 The dog shower pan was mortared into place this week!  The drain is installed and leak tested!  We built a pony wall to take up some space on the left side.  The tub will be tiled on 3 sides eventually.  It's a preformed janitorial mop sink.

How do you think they'll get us in there??!!!
The guest bath shower walls had Kerdi membrane installed this week.  It was sort of like wall papering except you use thin set mortar to stick it on the wall.  It's a water and vapor barrier.  Ready to tile!

We relocated another daytime skunk this past week!  We had a false sense of confidence from the first successful skunk relocation.  This one let loose in the plastic bag.  Even though it was all contained, we learned a lot about skunk spray aerosols and how "sticky" they are!  Our friend John from Seattle was visiting.  As soon as Dad caught the skunk he and John put it in the bus and drove it to it's new home.  When they returned, Mom made them strip down, shower, and washed their clothes!  Needless to say no one wants to ride in the bus right now...



1 comment:

  1. Zoey asked: How do you think they'll get us in there??!!!

    Uncle Walt asks: How do you think they'll get David in there...?

    ReplyDelete