Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Sunday, March 3, 2013


The garage doors were installed this week!!  The man-door is being painted the same color.
The edges of the shower pans were sealed with Hydroban.  It's easy to paint on and seals up the little cracks.  It doesn't smell and it washes off the brush with water!

Picked up the tiles for this shower, but still need the shower pan inspection.





Sadly we lost Wonkette last week.  She must have gotten into something.  It happened suddenly.  With only one chicken left we thought we should get Zambit some company so we got 2 chicks!

We watched the Westminster dog show with Mom. She likes the idea of the Working Dog group.  She thinks we should pull a cart of firewood.  We reminded her that we're both Sporting Dogs, and one of our favorite things to do is chase birds!!  Imagine our joy when she put a box on the floor with 2 little birds we can watch!!

1 comment:

  1. I wondered about the dog plus chicks. I hope they learn to love them not desire them!

    ReplyDelete