Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Sunday, June 30, 2013


Humans don't seem to understand some of the simplest things about dogs.  When you dig in dirt you create a cool spot which is where I want to lay, which is also near you.  I don't want to move.  I just laid down.  Dig around me.
A full wood shed is a heartwarming site, especially when your friends filled it for you.

Passed the garage water and drain line inspection. Trenches are being filled in.  It is hot though, so only a couple hours of shoveling in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment