Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Monday, July 8, 2013


 Whoo doggie! It is hot!  I'm worthless in this heat.  I like to lay on the cool floor of my new house and wait for someone to take me to the creek!

Osker just turned 2!!  He has stinky ears.   We call him "cheese head".
Mom attacked the small pile of topsoil.  She hauled it around to the west side to fill in trenches and bring the area up to grade.  It's dry and dusty, but it's exciting to see some of the pile going down!
 The trench where the sewer and water lines go into the house has been filled in!  We have been hopping over, falling into, and building a variety of bridges over that trench for a year and a half!

That's the mudroom/hallway tile on the pallet!
And.... our first working toilet!!! Yahoo!!!

1 comment: