Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Friday, August 2, 2013


Here is the boulder from the power line trench!!  It's a beauty and will be incorporated into landscaping as a memento!
The trench was "bedded" with sand and conduit was installed.  The power company inspected it--we passed--then it was bedded with sand again, and now the long process of filling it in with no large rocks.  There are a lot of rocks!
 Another friend who likes to split wood!  Tony finished the two piles and added a couple more rows to the shed!


The tile floor grout has been sealed.  The upstairs pony wall has been primed and painted!

1 comment: