Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Monday, August 12, 2013

Uncle Dave and cousin Jimmy helped Dad move rocks out of the the electric conduit trench!!!  They helped him do the rockiest section, so good progress is being made on filling in the trench.









We have a couple forest fires close by.  One night of dry lightning started about 70 fires.  It's spooky.  We have total respect for our fire fighters.




Got knobs!!!  The kitchen cabinets are about 99% done!!!  Just a couple of drawer inserts to go!  Mom can't resist putting a few things in the drawers dreaming about the day she can use them!
The madrones are shedding their bark and you can hear it crackling!!!  It curls and falls leaving the bright green new bark underneath!






No comments:

Post a Comment