Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Monday, September 30, 2013


Friends...  Ya gotta help me out.  I've overheard Mom saying that our dog chairs do not fit her "decor" in the new house!!!  How can a house be designed and built with my needs in mind and not have a space for MY CHAIR?????  Me and Osker LOVE these chairs.  We were RAISED in these chairs.  Putting them in the basement or attic is NOT an option.  Center front in the living room is the only place -- change the fricken decor.  The chairs are getting a little dirty, and yes, we cuddle-down when we're wet, but does she want us sitting on one of the other chairs?  The windows in the front room are low, but does she think we're going to sleep on the FLOOR????  Come on!  Help us out here.  Please, if you talk to Mom tell her you think the chairs are lovely and complement all decors!!!!

1 comment: