Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Monday, September 23, 2013


Pacific Power came on Friday!!  They put a new transformer on the main power pole, pulled the wire through the conduit to the house, and connected it!!!  Yeah! we have light switches and lights!
 Then they disassembled the power pole near the double-wide and pulled it out!  Wahoo!  Dad then used the circuit/wire that went from the old house to the new house and reversed everything so we have power in both houses now!  Everything except the oven, because he took the outlet out and put it in the new house.  No baking for a while.

Trying to finish up the electrical this week so we can call for a final inspection!
The laundry room floor was tiled with the lights on!  How we appreciate things when we haven't had them for a period of time! We can turn on switches in the new house without running extension cords!

The bare areas are where cabinets will go.  The cabinet guy is behind schedule so he said he would put the cabinets on top of the tile.

1 comment: