Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Me and Osker treed a little black bear yesterday!  He's kindof in the middle of the picture.  He climbed way up to the top of the tree. Then we ran home to get the camera where Mom locked us in the house.  She ran back with Dad but he made too much noise for the bear to come down.  After he left the bear started coming down the tree.  Mom waited until he was close enough for a picture, then they both high-tailed it in opposite directions!!  We think he wasn't alone!

The dog shower is tiled!  Those little tiles are not so easy to work with especially on a wall.  We don't have the correct size spacers so ended up tearing up a cardboard box and using tape to hold them in place. 


We got a nasty notice from the County's Code Enforcement Dept last week saying that our permits had expired and we have 45 days to comply by getting all new permits (thousands of dollars) or get fined!!!  Yikes!!  Fortunately the guy who wrote the letter answered the phone and when it was explained to him that we have had some inspections and are making "significant progress", he renewed all the permits.  Guilty until proven innocent.

1 comment: