Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Sunday, September 8, 2013


The old pear tree on the left broke a couple branches today.  It's loaded with little, hard-as-rock, Comice pears.  The pears drop like bombs on the metal roof and scare the you-know-what out of us.  The tree is over 50 years old and is getting fragile.  The pear tree on the right is dead.  We haven't cut it down yet because it holds our radio antennae!!  
Beadboard backsplash on the west side of the kitchen has been cut, installed, caulked, and is being painted!

Lights and receptacles are still going in!  Just the laundry room to go, then attic, and garage/shop.

Baseboards are still being cut, varnished and installed.  Tile is still being sealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment