Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The master bath floor is grouted and sealed; the shower pan is tiled and grouted!!! 
Our friends Cynthia and Jim and their little dog Jada visited this past weekend.  We tried to take a picture of me and Jada but I growled at her which freaked everyone out--so no picture.  I can't help it.  I have little patience for dogs who don't know my rules.  All the toys are mine, all the sticks are mine, all the food is mine, and don't get near my Mom.
 
Cynthia helped Mom paint the floor of the upstairs "attic" to keep the dust down and now we can move stuff up there.

They also unpacked wine, beer and martini glasses!! First things first.  Outlets and switches are going in too!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see that Linda has her priorities straight with the "unpacking"...!

    ReplyDelete