Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013


 You got it!!  Here's my chair in the new house!  I had been spending a lot of time in my chair in the old house to emphasize how much I enjoy it.  Well, we suddenly started spending the night in the new house and I simply was not comfortable, and became noticeably crabby.  The folks got the message and here I am!!  Doing the happy dance!!!

Grandma and Grandpa are cruising back east in their land-ship!  Before they left Grandpa helped Mom cut all the window sills!! One window is trimmed!! 

Rather than continue to heat two houses we decided to move the stove (in the bucket of the tractor) and start "camping" in the new house.  As far as the County goes, we don't live there yet, but have started moving things into cupboards!!!  Very exciting!

The shower panels in the master bath shower were installed.  Need to work on finding glass doors now.  The tub is in place--working on plumbing it.  The tub and heat pump are the last things to finish before we call for the plumbing inspection.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Zoey,

    Following your Mom & Pop's example, I finally got some work done around here. Gads, I had cleaning out grout. Putting it in ain't so bad.

    Glad to hear they came to their senses and let you have your favorite chair. I know I gotta have my favorite chair also.

    Nip Osker in the butt for me.

    -uncle walt

    ReplyDelete