Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Monday, November 11, 2013

 The rock guy delivered a truck and trailer load of 1 1/2 minus for the base of the garage area.  He did a pretty good job of spreading it for us!
 The soaker tub is installed and working! 
Uncle Jim came for a visit and helped us out with the final drain plumbing.  We also cut a 16' pole, skinned it, sanded it, and varnished it for the handrail to the upstairs.  
We had a good time with Jada.  She's learning how to play with me.  When I gallop towards her she hides behind her dad.  We had her running in the rain without her raincoat!!!  She got muddy and full of burrs too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment