Zoey invites you to view her scrapbook as her parents build her a new house overlooking Sugar Pine Creek!

About Me

My photo
Trail, Oregon
I'm a Chocolate Labrador Retriever. I love to run for short periods of time, then I love to be in my chair. I love food and consider myself a gourmet! This is my baby picture. I'm 95 lbs now!

Thursday, May 8, 2014


After many "tomorrow's" the new owner finally wired money to the trucker, and the crew showed up yesterday.  They pushed half of the house back (with the help of our tractor pulling).
 To avoid hitting trees they then pulled one end of the house around to get it aimed down the road. 
 They parked the first half in the field so we can look at it until more money is wired to the trucker.  Then they pulled the second half down and parked it while they cut the roof overhang back 6" (with our saw).
After all the lights and signs were attached half of crusty headed out the front gate narrowly missing the barn roof.
Mom and Dad celebrated!!

1 comment: